Job Description:A recent IDC forecast shows that the Big Data technology and services market will grow at a 26.4% compound annual growth rate to $41.5 billion through 2018, or about six times the growth rate of the overall information technology market. This big data revolution, using data to get things done, will be as disruptive as the industrial revolution.
Do your customers trust you to guide them through this revolution?
Leading this emerging market as a hybrid open-source software developer with revenues already over $100M last year and an estimated valuation of almost $5B, Cloudera has already disrupted an industry by building the first unified platform for Big Data: The Enterprise Data Hub.
ACCOUNT MANAGEROur Account Managers are top performers from established enterprise and white-hot start-up sales organizations, who have outperformed industry peers because of their ability to challenge and inspire their teammates, partners, and customers. They have a validated reputation as an adviser that crafts business results and value for the Fortune 500 C-Suite.
Cloudera Account Managers earn respect by showcasing use cases that transform a customer’s business by using a customer’s existing data as a weapon to influence their industry. Account Managers provoke the intellectual exploration through peer customer success stories that challenge some of the basic fundamentals in their customers’ business.
- Aligned with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to improve customer happiness up to the CXO level
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Navigate large scale transactions
- Forecast revenue, articulate account updates and update management and marketing on competitor intelligence
- Exceed quarterly and annual software and objectives in an enterprise technology sale
ABOUT OUR TOP SALES PERFORMERS
- Minimum 8+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Startup and vertical use case experience
- Data management experience
- Business intelligence experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Virtualization and cloud knowledge
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Confirmed start-up and large company salesforce performance
- Technical aptitude and background a plus
What do current Clouderans say about Cloudera on GlassDoor?
“The executive team is amazing”...”They are not only supportive, but very accessible”...”For a relatively 'small' company that is pre-IPO, the executive staff is polished, professional, accomplished”… “The executive staff is visible and down-to-earth”...”Incredible culture, smartest people in the industry, product that’s changing the world”