Project Manager in Spain, Valencia (m/f)
- Spain, Valencia
Job DescriptionSeeking applications for a Project Manager for a company that can offer you excellent career development prospects.
Title: Project ManagerDuration: 6 Months contract
Location: Valencia, SpainCompany / Client Information:
Our Client is a technology partner of choice for global organizations, It is a NASDAQ & NASSCOM listed company &works with the world’s top players with the aim to support mission critical projects that focus on business strategy, process, large scale IT implementation, supply chain and merchandise management.
- Plan, execute and control projects, which are either internal or external to ICC, or manage components of a large complex project which typically impact critical operations or multiple user groups
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Create, maintain and execute the Project Plan, within a collaborative Project Server environment
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate techniques
- Manage project issues and risks
- Manage project resources and track project costs
- Track and monitor project progress against plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and report performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage project communications, including schedule, to liaise with project board and respective stakeholders during the entire project lifecycle.
- Create and maintain project management documents throughout the lifecycle of the project from Start Up to Closure.
- Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, financial and lessons learnt. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- More than 5 years of experience in managing IT projects
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification / Program Management (MSP)
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange Messaging Services.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure, ERP Applications and Hosting services
- Good knowledge of Cloud services and development
- Experience in managing projects in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Expert knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage
- Phone: +44 (0) 121 582 4206
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Industry: All
- Job CreatedDate: 2017-06-29
- Location: Spain, Valencia
Key SkillsProject Manager
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.skillrecruiter.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
Apply For Job
Share on LinkedIn Spain, Valencia