Become a trainee in Statkraft and take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow.
As a graduate trainee in Statkraft you will receive a thorough introduction to the organisation, our operations and strategy. You are given a permanent position as a trainee in one of our business- or staff areas, and a tailor-made rotation program that ensures your learning and development.
What does the programme involve?
- The objective of the Statkraft trainee programme is to develop experts within our focus areas, while giving them a general understanding of how the entire operation and value chain works
- Our one-year programme entails three different work rotations, of which at least one will be abroad
- Permanent position in a department, where you continue in a new position upon completion of the programme
- The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs
- Regular courses and joint sessions where the trainee group meets
Read more about our International Trainee Program at our website.
Why did you apply for the trainee program?
“I applied for the trainee program in Statkraft because I find the focus on innovation appealing, and I also experience the company as energetic and future-oriented. Moreover, Statkraft is one of the few companies where you are 100% certain that you get to work with renewable energy.”
- Anna Holm Aftret, Trainee 2019