We are always looking for new, dedicated colleagues. It is your professional qualities, knowledge and experience that count, and we are happy to increase your responsibility if you have the right desire, drive and competencies.
- A relevant student job or full-time job where you can challenge yourself and grow
- International work environment with subsidiaries around the globe
- Amazing lunch at B!ngs office space, free fruit and Friday breakfast
- Many social events like Christmas and Summer parties, DHL Relay Race, monthly Friday Bars or maybe you want to join our Football team or Running Club?
- Central location at Vesterbro in Copenhagen
Students at Abacus Medicine
Students are integral to Abacus Medicine and are present in almost all of our departments. Students are a part of our culture and always have been.
To highlight the importance of our students and to facilitate their continuous personal as well as professional development, we have recently launched the Abacus Medicine Student Committee; a cross-departmental group of students from the entire organisation, who is selected each year. The Committee organises events such as breakfast-talks, quizzes and internal case competition.
As an employer, we are proud of our tradition of hiring young people and empowering them from the outset. We wish to offer a working environment where ambitious, talented people can challenge themselves and grow. Abacus Medicine regularly attracts candidates from the leading institutions of higher education.
Are you a student and want to be part of the team? We are often looking for new young talents to join our team, so do keep an eye on our job postings. Follow us on Instagram and get an insight into everyday life at Abacus Medicine.