Global Marketing Exchange helps young marketers enhance their skills and develop their careers by providing them with the opportunity to live and work in one of the most exciting cities in the world: New York City.
Working with Global Marketing Exchange
GME matches participants with trainee opportunities at host organizations where they can add valuable support, connect with industry leaders and gain international experience that accelerates their careers. Partnering with each individual to understand their career aspirations, we source work placements that provide participants with the best possible chance of securing their ideal position upon completion of the program.
Our Program Provides:
- 12-month work and training placement at a New York City-based company or agency
- Stipend of $30,000 over the year, paid monthly
- J1 visa provided (excluding SEVIS fee & MRV fees)
- Medical insurance coverage
- Unlimited MTA metrocard for NYC travel
- Personal industry mentor for the duration of the program year
- Smart phone with appropriate domestic plan for year
- Professional support in NYC
- Housing support in NYC (1st month rent covered by our program)
We seek graduates with at least one year of work experience. Ready for a life- and career-changing year in New York City? Learn about the about the types of marketing placements which we recruit, then email your CV and cover letter indicating your suitability for the specific type of role you’re interested in to email@example.com.
Full program details are available here.
What makes Global Marketing Exchange unique? In the words of one former trainee:
“The GME experience was amazing. When applying for the program, I was keenly aware that we live in an increasingly global marketplace in which many employers are looking for candidates with international experience. Besides hopefully making me more attractive to prospective employees, working overseas allowed me to broaden my knowledge, intercultural skills, and challenged me to perform well in an unfamiliar environment.”